Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what I am connected too!

I have been studying in the institute for the past two hours and the last little while I just noticed everything that I have around me. So I have my textbook that I am reading (because I do all my reading for all my classes... I am a really good student), I am texting friends with my phone, I have my computer running with Facebook running too (although I did turn off my chat because I would get too distracted), I am also plugged into an on-line radio station listening to music from the sixties. Anyway, I thought it was funny all the things that I am connected to. I wonder how people survived with out all of these things. Just kidding I know I could do it if I had to... but I don't have to, so I will continue using. Oh PS... The Facebook fast was successful and I don't use it as much. Well, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment