Monday, January 7, 2013

Nick felt the baby!!!!

So I am sorry that I am not really interested in posting pictures of myself as I grow heavy with child but here is a little special story that I wanted to write down before I forgot.

On Sunday Jan 6, 2013 our church started at 9... which means that we get out around 12... which means Sunday afternoon naps are a must.  Well this past Sunday we thought we should have nap time (practicing for when the baby comes ha ha).  I have been feeling movements from the baby for the past week now and I thought maybe this time Nick would be able to feel it too.

After about 5 minutes I felt something and asked if he did too but he didn't.  But the next one he did... we think.  I am surprised that I can't always tell if it is the baby or not.  I also thought that I would have an inkling as to what gender this baby might be.  So far I have dreamed both ways and really have no idea.  I feel like it is an active baby ("S/he's gonna be a soccer player").  Tomorrow we find out as to what the gender is.  I am scared that we are going to have a very private baby who is a bit shy.  Ha ha, s/he got that from Nick :)  Mostly everyone has guessed a boy, so I think that is what I am expecting the doctor to say.  Ahhhh!  I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment