Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013

Nick and I have had an amazing year.  Nick worked at Conservice for 2 1/2 years but left in November for a new job in Salt Lake City. In our Logan ward he was the Clerk and did the best job ever!  He became a dad this year too and has enjoyed every moment.

I quit my job a month before Zander came so I could get ready.  I was serving in the RS Presidency and became President in May.  It was a great learning experience and I really did love the women I served.  Zander and I have become best friends and we enjoy making each other laugh.

Zander was born on June 6, 2013 8lb 4oz and 21" long.  He is happy most of the time and very adventurous.  Here are a few of his milestones for the year 2013

Birth/Month 1 - hold up head
Month 3 - rolls onto tummy, first haircut
Month 4 - crawling (pushes with back legs), scoots
Month 5 - first two bottom teeth, says dadadada
Month 6 - says mamamama

Most of these pictures are most recent to not as recent.  I just got the videos working so I hope you enjoy!


 Shopping is so exhausting...


 Zander's Christmas outfit



 Merry Christmas ho ho ho


 Bounce-a-bounce-a-bounce


 Happy Halloween


 I love my Daddy


 I can even say Dadadadad... cuz he's my favorite



 He makes me laugh when he tries to eat me.... So tasty!


 Car ride with Barrett, my best friend!



 Playing on the floor!


 Trying to crawl without using my arms... it is kinda hard, you should try it!




 On a walk with my friend Barrett again, this time I tried to stay awake.



 Daddy likes to fall asleep when we hang out.


 Look!  I can roll over!!!!  I am so smart.  Now don't leave me alone on the bed anymore.



 I like to visit Dad at work and pretend to be an accountant.



 Thanks to Grandpa for giving me a teddy bear that I can nap with.


 So happy with Daddy!



 My blessing outfit Grandma Zollinger made for me.  I look so good!



 Taking a nap in my favorite spot!



 Change that!  This is my favorite spot!




Wait... This is my favorite spot!  With my Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you and see pictures of Zander. How's your SLC experience, moving, getting acquainted in the big city? Are you adjusting? Country Girl goes to big city.

    ReplyDelete