Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Coworkers

Today I am grateful for my coworkers. Yesterday I was able to spend the evening with them and it reminded me how blessed I was to have this job. I have been very grateful for each job that I have had but I don't remember looking forward to coming to work so much. These women really care about me and my happiness. They celebrate when things are going well and they help me when things aren't going well. Last night Sera brought her baby and it was interesting to sit back and watch how each of us loved looking at this precious new baby. Our voices changed and we just smiled to try to make him smile. It was cool. On the way home I was riding with Cheri and she almost ran a stop sign and there was a huge dip. It was a little scary but just as it happened Cheri, instead of protecting herself reached over and tried to stabilize me so I wouldn't hit the dashboard. I was really touched by that and how much she really cares. When I got home I started watching some Mormon Messages and one of the stories talked about the pure love of Christ and how it makes us feel. I know when I am with people who care about me I can feel that love from my savior. So thank you Barbershop! You are such a blessing to me in my life!

1 comment:

  1. I should start off by saying that I am one of Cheri's best friends, and linked to your blog through hers while surfing. Then I should say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just be glad she ALMOST ran a stop sign! You should ride with her when she drives in Salt Lake! Gotta love her!

    ReplyDelete