Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Roommates

Today I am grateful for roommates. I have the two best roommates ever. I have had good roommates before but this year has been different. Probably because I am different as well. I have been off my mission for a while now and I think it has been super good for me having to deal with companions. My roommates are RMs as well and that just makes it so much better. We all know how to work together and be happy.

Amy is wonderful. I met her last year in IWA. She was one of my leaders and when we started playing together it was always fun. She is way east to get along with and is always easy to talk to. Amy has a sound understanding and is always willing to help me though my dramas and I help her through hers. Yesterday we spent two hours doing a color and cut and it turned out great! I think I am so lucky!

Kari and I are so similar, it is uncanny. Both of us have had such hear-breaking experiences with dating and boys. We have been able to share in the sad times and, as of late, all the good times.

I love my roommates very much and hope that we will be able to always stay close friends. They are a huge blessing in my life and I know that Heavenly Father sent them to me to help me make better decisions and have good friends.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE a good writer - I enjoyed all your entries. What a lucky girl I am to call you Sister!

    ReplyDelete